26th of May, London Watercolour Masterclass.
Joe is an established British watercolourist painting for global markets, founder of the International Watercolor Society England Branch (IWS Globe spans over 80 countries and is one of the biggest non commercial watercolour organizations in the world).
He is a trained and experienced public speaker, with numerous appearances on TV, radio, public talks and presentations. His ability to paint while maintaining the dialogue with the audience and to work with astonishing speed to exhibition standard, makes him one of the best global demonstrators. Some of his demonstration watercolour paintings have achieved international recognition and exhibition awards.
- His landscape and marine paintings can be found in private, corporate and government collections around the world including countries in South East Asia, the Russian Federation, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
- His books have been translated into Russian, Chinese and a multitude of other languages.
11:00 Free Access to the museum gallery for those wishing to explore the public art collection of the Foundling Museum.
12:00-17:00 Workshop consisting of theory, artist’s demonstration and painting with individual guidance (includes breaks for refreshments)
- Joe thoroughly prepares his workshops so the students receive all the information, guidance and encouragement in order to be able to complete a painting in a day.
- The live painting demonstrations are broken down into easy steps, completing and explaining each followed by one to one help to the students.
- The painters are given tried and tested techniques based on many years of experience, that will allow them to walk away and start painting.
- Joe provides tracings to allow students to get on with painting. He also provides helpful insights on drawing, perspective etc.
Price: £120. (£110 if booked before the 31st of March!)
Book soon to secure a space: email@example.com
We hope to see you at the workshop!